When life gives you lemons…
Make lemon drop martinis
What you will need:
- Granulated sugar (for rimming)
- 1 lemon wedge (for rimming)
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Simple syrup (to taste)
- Lemon twist (for garnish)
How to do it:
- Using a citrus juicer squeeze your lemons.
- Rim a cocktail glass with sugar.
– Run a lemon wedge over the rim of the glass
– Dip the rim of the glass into a shallow bowl of sugar.
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker with a couple of cubes of ice.
- Shake, shake. Shake, shake, a, shake it.
- Strain into the cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist. Sip and forget about the lemons life has dealt you.
50’s Style Retro Citrus JuicerProduct on sale
Hotpoint Slow Juicer Extractor Ultimate Collection SJ 15XL UP0Product on sale