The Fenix PD40R USB rechargeable flashlight is powered by an 26650 Li-ion battery (included) that produces a maximum 3000 lumens when in Turbo mode. Gain extended runtimes while utilizing any of the other 4 lighting modes and 2 strobes. Seven lighting modes are easily accessed via the dual side switches and battery level is indicated by a color ring on these switches. Other features include digitally regulated output and IP68 waterproof/dustproof classification.
*The 3000 lumen turbo is a timed controlled output that will drop to 1000 lumens after 1.5 minutes* The main advantage of this light is the 1000 lumen output for extended 2 hrs with 26650 battery.
- Uses Cree XHP 70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Micro USB charging
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Battery level indication
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to prevent high surface temperature
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating